Re: loop device endorsement - was Santanas looping bassist

on 8/26/02 10:00 AM, Liebig, Steuart A. at Steuart.Liebig@maritz.com or
somebody wrote:

> the clash are now selling their catalog to jaguar as well. (it totally
>gauls
> me to hear london calling on that ad . . . working for the
>cash-in/clampdown
> indeed.)

Oh god that blew my mind... What a drag.
It was semi ok when it was Sting selling those cars, he's an idiot anyway,
but this?

I remember in Hong Kong there was an ad on TV for Mercedes Benz with that
song of aaaargh can't remember her name

"my friends all drive porsches, I must make amends/
Oh lord won't you buy me/
A mer-cedes benz"

Irony, what irony?

Cheers