Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V02 #568

  lol!  wow!, this list is going from talking about sex selling loopers, to
me on a sofa, to getting Andre into bed!    lollollol!   This is
hilarious!
  Seriously though, I think the whole idea of a network of us in the world
who actually want to  perform, or host performances is absolutely
fantastic!  I want to thank Rick and others for initiating and supporting
this idea.  I'll also be checking in as well.   Talk with y'all laters.
Have a wonderful evening.

Hugs,

CQ

At 12:18 AM 8/27/02 -0700, you wrote:
>>Hans Said:
>
>>This was another idea I had after Rick's Y2K2 Loopfest: the Touring
>>Looper's Network (a.k.a. Floor Club for Men -- no offense, Goddess - you
>>can have the sofa). A loose affiliation of loopers willing to share
>their
>>hospitality for a night or two and help score a local gig in exchange
>for
>>same.  Imagine Andre LaFosse or not just playing in your local pub, but
>>actually sleeping on your hide-a- bed! Join now!
>
>I don't know. That's an awful lot of effort to get Andre LaFosse into
>one's
>hide-a-bed!

---

-Then, anything is possible..."