Re: SV: Popularity/influence/etc.

Pioneer makes a really cool CD player that, IMO (not being a vinyl guy at
all) does a great job of emulating vinyl.  Even if it falls short of the
real deal, I'd imagine the ease of being able to burn CDs with your own
material on them and then scratch it like a record would be very useful to
the DJ community.  Problem is, they're around a $1000 US for a single
player.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/entsyscorp/pioncdprodjc.html

Marklar