Los Angeles Double-Bill Gig Spam

O list,

Two (2) loop-centric acts on one (1) stage in the space of a single
evening:

Sunday, Sept 08
The Crooked Bar
8117 Sunset blvd @ Laurel Cyn/Crescent Hgts
Hollywood, California

The line-up:

8:00 PM sharp: Andre LaFosse (Echoplex, Guitar, Amp)

9:00 PM: Kiss The Frog -

Barry Newton (Bass, Laptop, Loops)
Pete Hillman (Drums)
Charles Morogiello (Guitar, Loops)

I believe Barry and Charles are both Boomerang guys.

Kiss The Frog is a sort of avant-jam band (for lack of a better way of
putting it); their web site resides at

http://www.spacefuzz.com/ktf/home.php

including many, many sound files for your perusal.

The plan is for my solo set to morph into their band set, so that
they'll take to the stage at the end of my set and some four-man action
will take place (so to speak) prior to the beginning of their "proper"
trio set.  I've never played with the band before, so this'll be
interesting.

If you're planning on coming, email me and I'll put you on the $5
discount list.  The best parking solution is to slip into the Virgin
Megastore lot across the street and get the free two-hour validation
within said virginal store.

Most best,

--Andre LaFosse
The Echoplex Analysis Pages: