Squirrely EDP: Fixed

OK, I finally got sick of the occasional rebooting of my EDP and opened
it up.  I'm glad I did, as it wasn't a eprom that needed reseating.  The
eprom had been put in so that one of the pins wasn't even in it's
socket!  It was bent and touching the contact, but not in it.  YIPE!
How did that get out the door?  I had to be very gentle, but I got it
straightened out and back in and now all seems fine.  So anyway, if your
EDP is acting weird, open it up and take a look.  I also noticed that it
took a lot less force to get the eproms out than other devices I've done
this too.  Probably why a lot of us have to reseat then in the first
place.

Mark Sottilaro