OT-- Carvin pickups

I've got a BUNCH of Carvin stuff--and I volunteered to buy these pickups
for
Oliver, because I live a mile from the Carvin factory (it's north, Dad's
Bar
is south--come visit) so I guess I need to check them out (although he
declined my services) . . . I have played the Holdsworth guitar there a few
times, liked it and was close to buying one, but have no need now . . .
Hey
Oliver, what is it about them that you like?
Gary