Re: EDP Restart Virus Hits LA

"Let me ask: what was the problem you were having with the EDP that
prompted
you to send it in, and have you experience this same problem
 (whatever it is/was) since getting it back? Sorry if this has already been
covered and I missed it...  I'm becoming notorious for being hideously
behind in emailing, alas..."

i thought the input headroom was dramatically low and the output wasn't hot
enough to compensate, so i sent it to shane thinking that perhaps there was
something wrong.  shane said "nope, all's well...this is how it is supposed
to work".  now i use it with mix at 100% wet, output at 100%, and input as
hot as i can get it with breaking up.  this gets me pretty darn close to
normal operating volume.

-jim