Re: Looping alive in LA

> Andre's show at the Crooked Bar was great- the tight rhythmic things he
>  did really were great- audience members were able to tap their feet to
>  the glitch o tronic beats. Good job. Is it the new software? The new
>  footpedal? Or simply choice?

Well I guess "the dude" is using an 8th Quantise to do that.
That's a new thing in Loop4, intended to allow a connection
between the far out glitchy stuff  and the more straightforward type
of looping. Which, from your description, seems to be what is happening.

which is good :-)

the footpedal just makes it all much easier

andy butler