Re: dancing loops

  Matthias, excellent post!   -I like contact improv, but on the dancers'
side of it.  I've not played for one, but have thought for some time of
incorporating it into my own live performance, in the form of interpretive
dance and such, but being teathered to guitar, mic, controllers and such is
not real conducive to it.   ICK!!!  lol!
  In your case, have you thought possibly of giving the dancers noise-maky
thingies and sampling them as they move?   It might be nice to loop what
comes out of that.  I like moving in rhythm with noisy bracelets or bells
or such.   It's a lot of fun, and can be quite musical.
  Anyway, -just some thoughts, and again, wonderful post, thanks for
sharing it.   Have a wonderful weekend!...

Smiles,

CQ

---

-Then, anything is possible..."