Naked Looping -and- Re: adult only loops

  Thanks for bringing this up, it's funny, I was just saying to Bret of
Brother Sync the other day, that the list lacked sex.  <smile>  I also
brought up the idea of looping naked, for a rehearsal or at one of my gigs,
so we'll see what happens.  lol!  Perhaps at the San Jose gig!  lol!
Whadaya think, rick?!!!   lollollol!
  We also talked about a naked loopers page!   lollololol!

  Regarding music or looping and sex, I like Brian Eno, The Pearl alot,
when I intentionally listen to music.  There are other very good albums not
related to looping as such as well.  <smile>  some of the most fun I've
had, was to some rather obscure disco of all things!  lol!  I tend to make
alot of my own sounds though, so perhaps I'll loop them!
  As far as music relating to sex, I agree.  There's an important and
definite exchange of energy in both.   -and in everything we do
wonderfully.
  A friend was recently playing me an Indian piece of music which I really
enjoyed.   So much so, that I had to say, "you may think this is odd, but
this piece is getting me hot":   -to which he replied that it's subject
matter dealt with erotic love, and I was definitely picking up on it.  It
was wonderful!, and a very beautiful piece of music...
  Regarding humor, I tend to be very verbal during sex, and also enjoy
laughing when the spirit moves.   It's wonderful to communicate in all
those ways at once with someone who's comfortable.
  *laughing*  As for the cartoon music, if I can get wild in the center of
a room full of people watching me, I bet I can  enjoy that music as well.
<smile>  David, if you buy me a copy, I'll try, K?   lollollol!  <smile>
-not saying I'd choose it on purpose, lol!   but the stereotypical
juxtaposition might really be something!!!  lol!

  -Hope you all have a wonderful evening...   Catch ya laters...

Smiles,

CQ

---

-Then, anything is possible..."