Re: adult only loops = AKASH

John Price:

(rude stuff deleted)
The beauty of the sex club route in general wasthat it was a way to play music which we enjoyed without having restrictions or limitations.  Sex Clubs were and still are a niche which at 1st helped us brand ourselves and also get paid decent wages with an audience that was tanghible, consistent and loyal.

Of course, without musicians being hired to play at brothels, we might never have had jazz evolve...

Mike

.