RE: midi pedal working as momentary

> Does anyone know if there is a midi pedal board that works as a MOMENTARY
> switch instead of a TOGGLE?  I have a Korg KARMA that has 4 chord buttons
> that respond to CC # 87 - 90. I am looking for a pedal board that will
> trigger as a momentary switch. EX.  when you press the pedal it
> starts chord.
> When you release pedal the chord stops ( Most midi boards work as toggle,
> meaning you must press once to engage and another time to release
>chord.).

(I'll speak somewhat out of turn, here, since I don't have either of these
devices...)

I assume that the KARMA chord buttons are triggered ON with a CC above a
threshold value and OFF when the same CC's value falls below a given
threshold.  In other words, it works just like a note-on/-off pair except
that it's a CC message instead.

I'd think the Behringer FCB0101 set for note-on/-off operation coupled to a
MIDI Solutions Mapper would work.

The FCB0101 sends a note-on on press and a note-off on release.  The Mapper
converts the note-on/-off to CC messages.

Behringer FCB0101:
http://www.behringer.com/02_products/prodindex.cfm?id=FCB1010&lang=eng

MIDI Solutions Mapper:
http://www.midisolutions.com/prodmap.htm