midi pedal working as momentary

Hello

Does anyone know if there is a midi pedal board that works as a MOMENTARY
switch instead of a TOGGLE?  I have a Korg KARMA that has 4 chord buttons
that respond to CC # 87 - 90. I am looking for a pedal board that will
trigger as a momentary switch. EX.  when you press the pedal it starts
chord.
When you release pedal the chord stops ( Most midi boards work as toggle,
meaning you must press once to engage and another time to release chord.).

Many Thanks

Paul Adams

<A
HREF="http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/103/pauladams.html">MP3.com/PaulAdams