RE: midi pedal working as momentary

Paul Adams wondered:
Does anyone know if there is a midi pedal board that works as a MOMENTARY
switch instead of a TOGGLE?  I have a Korg KARMA that has 4 chord buttons
that respond to CC # 87 - 90. I am looking for a pedal board that will
trigger as a momentary switch. EX.  when you press the pedal it starts
chord.
When you release pedal the chord stops ( Most midi boards work as toggle,
meaning you must press once to engage and another time to release chord.).

>>It's gotta be:
The fabulous PMC-10 by Digitech, long discontinued but still available
occasionally on eBay etc.
Andre's got one--
I use the momentary function to start record, then end record with overdub
on the EDP--also for setting the length of the loop in quantized mode--and
the stupid reverse guitar thing I should have demonstrated in Santa
Cruz--hey maybe I'll throw that into Margaritaville tomorrow night :)
Still however haven't figured out what to use enhanced mode for--

Come to think of it, the Roland PK-5 will do it too--
And you get a set of bass pedals for free!
Gary