Humor about tragedy

haha, of course some of you probably remember when George Bush Sr. thought
that September 7th was Pearl Harbor day and made an infamous gaffe while
addressing a group of WWII veterans. So Rick and ol' George have at least
one thing in common.... next thing you know Rick will be producing the Old
Republican Looping Festival.....
kim

**I do remember that--September 7, as I recall.
And now for a favorite joke.
I knew a man who was half Japanese, half African-American, and every
December 7th, he wanted to blow up Pearl Bailey.
OK, that's it for a while . . .
Gary