From: Rick Walker/Loop.pooL [mailto:GLOBAL@cruzio.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2002 7:42 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: DECEMBER 7th: the real date for the NOH MUSIC FOR PEARL HARBOR
show
at the Cayuga Vault

Sean is correct, I was tired when I posted about
our NOH MUSIC for PEARL HARBOR show
which will be on SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7th at
the CAYUGA VAULT  not november 7th as incorrectly
and previously posted.

I've been making too many tired posts here.
My mistakes seem to be made

again and again and again and..........

............but, hey, I guess that's
looping then, isn't it?