Re: Unidentified sub actually MIDI peds

> I guess i'd have to do a side-by-side test of the two pedals, or is there
> another way of confirming this 'delay' which i have not noticed to this
> point?

I'd love to see some hard data on the delay.  You up for some
experimenting,
Jim?

Here's my suggestion (straight-forward but probably better ways of doing
this): Put the MFC-10 beside another MIDI pedal.  (In my case, I'd probably
use a EDP EFC-7 and configure the EDP to send MIDI note-on/off.)  Place the
pedals so you can press them reasonably simultaneously.  Connect the MIDI
outputs of both to a computer interface (possibly through a merge box).
Use
a MIDI monitor like MIDI-OX to capture the MIDI messages with timestamps so
we can accurately measure any time delay.

I volunteer to collect data, but somebody will have to loan me an MFC-10.
:)

Dennis Leas
dennis@mail.worldserver.com