Credit Card ordering up and running for my new album

Hi guys,

just to let you know that the CC ordering is now up and running at my site
for my new album, 'Not Dancing For Chicken' - if you order it in advance,
there's a second very limited edition signed, numbered album, called
'Lessons Learned From An Aged Feline Pt 1' free with it! The second CD is
predominantly ambient and glitchy loopalicious stuff, the stranger end of
my
musical output. Lots of EDP and DL4 mangling going on, and very little that
sounds anything like a bass.

you can jump straight to the seecure ordering page if you're familiar with
the process by going to

http://www.evinsol.co.uk/ccorder.shtml

cheers!

Steve