RE: MIDI files problem on a Mac: "Logical end-of-file reached..."

Have you reached the emotional end of file?  LOL

-----Original Message-----
From: Hedewa7@aol.com [mailto:Hedewa7@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 12:45 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: MIDI files problem on a Mac: "Logical end-of-file reached..."

ms,
re: yer ? below, ya might try:
1) make sure that DP/fastlane is not filtering-out sysex, and
2) slow the sequencer's playback tempo down to 60bpm..... or even slower.
3) although this is probably not at all germane, MacOS 9.2.2 is has known
memory-leak issues..... 9.2.1 is fine, i think.
4) try 'importing' the midi-file from an already-open app.....
best,
dt / splattercell