Re: was - Unidentified subject! - now midipedal, playing seated , and more!!! now how much would you pay?

>  >... Its big toe additionally activates
>>  the Overdub button (built into the volume pedal) which is a little
>>  trickyer, especially when I do Record-Overdub (which turns the
>>  Overdub press into a time defining one).
>  > --
>>

>cool, do you have the switch attached to the moving part of the volume
>pedal?
>how do you avoid accidentally activating overdub?

It sits at the front left corner of the moving part. So just move the
foot a little to the right and you dont touch the switch.
Since I play bare foot, I can feel the switch.
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org