Re: only a A part?

I've been listening to Ted's 'Flux Aeterna' CD all day today - got to
agree,
it's incredible. Truly one of the finest 'little label' CDs I've ever come
across, and certainly in my list of fav 'guitar albums', though the guitar
part is almost beside the point, it happens to be his brush, but the
pictures are far more engaging than some technical thingie might suggest...

Remarkable sounds, and mental images, all the right influences (nods to
Fripp, Torn, Frisell etc... without ever actually sounding 'like' any of
them) - an original voice as a player and a writer.

If you've not got Ted's CD already, seriously, it's the dog's 'nads, it
rocks, whatever superlative you want to attach to it. Please go and buy it.

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk