Re: Line6-problems

am 14.10.2002 18:01 Uhr schrieb Stuart Wyatt unter stuart@solostring.com:

>> I have some problems with my DL4. Sometimes all four LED are on.
>
> In 2 and a half years of using my DL4, I have never seen this.... could
> it be a faulty unit?

I suppose there is a connection to the fact that the power-plug sometimes
has contact-fall outs(Sorry, i dont know the english expression for the
german "Wackelkontakt"). But since the unit is still working with the four
LEDīs on, that might be a wrong idea. Do you understand the
programming-thing with the DL4 and give me some hint?C

CW