Re: Best Price on EDP?

Man - all these new companies are the same...  hiding behind some website
and email addresses....  and don't get me started on paypal!  I liked it
in the good 'ol days when you sent cash wrapped in paper through the mail
- real mail, real cash - physical mail - none of this bits, bytes and
internet stuff.  yeah, those were the days :)

You'd think Aurisis would have someone on the list - if only to steal
ideas for future upgrades!

But I guess all EDP users are lucky that Aurisis didn't go the way of
Electros Inc and the Againinator.