Re: innocent pleasures:

jim palmer writ:

>> 1) neil young
>> 23) have i mentioned neil young?
>
> this surprises me a bit, too.
> what did you think of the soundtrack to "dead man"?
> i was converted instantly by that one...
>
> is anyone here a fan of terry kath?
> he probably had the most influence on my guitar playing...

WOW! i coulda wrote that there e/mail...

'dead man' is the guitarneilyoung bomb-some of the most singularist stylee
guitarness i've heard.
terry kath is a hero o' mine. his stuff in the early days always stood out.
and he had a very distinctive sound and way of playing.
and there is always the hendrix quote that follows his story("better than
me!"dada dee...)
 in my cd player alot:"chicago presents the innovative guitar of TERRY
KATH"
which kinda highlights the tunes he had a lot to do
w/-writing,singin,playin-there's a lotta good stuff on there...