Re: Practice, rehearse, perform

--- Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:

> i yearn to play with other musicians but it never happens...

Interestingly enough, I do play with other people...and I yearn to play
with my
loops alone too! Neither fully satisfies me. Perhaps finding "the right"
combination of people to play with. But that never seems to happen, so
playing
with others is usually some sort of a compromise.

> all i know is that the last time i played "out"
> (rehearsed/performed?) my loops almost killed rick walker, "will you
>turn
> that off, its makin me sick!".....i kid you not!.....:).....ahhhh the
> power...

Perhaps you should have practiced less before you brought him to the gig!?
He
looked more green then his day-glo plastic!

Greg