another NEW live gig MP3!!!

hi loopers!!,

I played a new gig saturday nov 16 at the runcible spoon, a coffehouse of
sorts in Bloomingon, IN. It was a pretty fun show as I got to try some new
sounds and gear too. Well, it was small and cozy show.I recorded it with a
sm57 beta mic into a vs880,so its mono kind of,just one track.I played
guitar and guitar loops done on the fly.My gear setup was a Marshall jtm30
tube combo amp, 1 boomerang pedalboard, a digitech gx50 fx unit (have you
seen those, they are like $69 haha, prety cool,tiny pedal!!).Well, You can
hear an mp3 of some of the show at http://www.dtguitar.com/spoonnov16.mp3
or just by vitising my site at http://www.dtguitar.com and click on the
link on the home page.Yeah this was a fun show, so I got to try some
really diffreent soudns and things. Well, any comments, I would be happy
to hear.
thanks
Denis

Denis Taaffe