last minute gig spam (SF)

Sorry about the last minute notice.

This Tuesday (tonight?) I'll be performing in a "music entirely from field
recordings" duo with Aaron Ximm (aka The Quiet American). He'll be
improvising with minidiscs of recordings throughout Asia, and I'll be
using
tapes of sounds from the SF Bay Area. The last time we did this, we were
quite happy with the results.

We're on from 10:30-11:00, but the other featured musicians that I'm
familiar with are all quite good. (Including fellow LD'er Alan Imberg!)
Seeing as much as you can is highly recommended.

This is part of this month's "Under the Radar" event.

At:
26 Mix
3024 Mission St. (at 26th)
San Francisco
9pm-1am
$3

It's a bar/club, so 21 and over only.

Here's the entire schedule:

9-9:30
Ernesto Diaz-Infante
Lance Grabmiller
AlQ
LX Rudis
Jesse Quattro
Dina Emerson

9:30-10:00
Alan Imberg
Joseph Zitt
Tom Djll

10:00-10:30
Ovo
Bitter Pie

10:30-11:00
Group 2:
Matt Davignon
Aaron Ximm

11:00 - 11:30
Group4:
Recursive Heretics (Scott Looney and Company)

11:30 -12:00
The Luxury Tax Vs. Zygote
Vs. Marco Vs. Ian

12:00 - 12:30