Re: music by numbers

Numbers are just language.  An abstraction we use to describe natural
phenomana.  Useful, but not nessecary at all.  Music doesn not "go by
the numbers" but it can be described with them.  I suck at math and
barely read music.  Sparrows know nothing of areodynamics either, yet
they fly REAL GOOD.

Mark Sottilaro