Re: Speaking of NAMM...

> The security guards don't look that closely so you
> can breeze past them if you have something that at
> least looks like a legitimate pass.

This may not get you by for long ... two years ago I borrowed a badge to
get
in and I walked around for a couple of hours, then one of the security
guards at an exhibition hall asked me for photo ID ... snagged!

> Another thing I've heard of, but haven't tried, is the old
> men's room back door entry route.

This may only get you so far as well since they check badges when you go
from exhibition hall to another exhibition hall.

You may just ask one of the smaller vendors for a pass if you offer to help
them out at their booth ... that could be everything from helping
set-up/tear-down to handing out flyers.