Re: American Empire as Gated Community

Good general points from Mr Eno(whos "Apollo, Atmospheres and soundtracks"
is one of my all time favorites and makes a great soundtrack for isolation
tank flotation, BTW),
minus a road map except the allusion to regime change(although that's a
loop
without system change), he's done some great things but still needs to
check
his bias. Middle eastern people don't need to be (further) painted as
caricatures of small minded, poorly thought out, instant gratification
seeking, revenge and payback oriented dehumanized "others" any more than
the
largerly zionist media in this country does every day.

> "You're either with us or against us" is the kind of cant
> you'd expect from a zealous mullah, not an American president.

It's the same kind of crap that was done to the italians, irish,blacks,
hispanics, american indians, asians, and everyone else. Not a rite of
passage, but an unneccesary testament to something very wrong. Fat phases
of
media pimped bias followed by abuse, discrimination and violence, followed
by eventual integration and on to the next victim/group.

This is one loop it would be great to see us fade and move beyond.

glenn javaheri