[MP3 Spam] - My New Year jam with a saxophonist

I've just uploaded 3 recordings of a jam that I did with a saxophonist
friend (Bastian Fiebig) on New Years Eve. It was recorded using an
ambient mic and minidisc, thus the quality is not amazing. My amplifier
was something that I pieced together from 30 year old hifi
equipment....It was a private concert for 8 relatives of my girlfriend
in an old, run-down country house in Burgandy. The cold and damp did
not help my violin stay in tune.

Anyway - 6 string electric violin through DL4 & Tenor Sax. Lots of wine
and champagne... completely improvised (the first time we ever played
with each other). Its one of the only recordings that I have where I
looped with another performer....

http://www.solostring.com/bastian.html

Enjoy :)
--