OT: Internet Radio Performance Spam

 Atomic Mobius Machine will be playing live this Saturday night, Januaury
11th, from 8pm until 12am (pacific standard time) on Awesome Radio, an
internet
radio station. Atomic Mobius Machine is best classified as electronic
Ambient
Trance music, and features myself and Dan Moore on various musical
instruments
and electronic samplers. Dan uses an EDP and I fadiddle with Acid... For
more info and music samples, please click here...

http://musetrap.com/atomicmobiusmachine/

 So tune into AwesomeRadio.net at http://www.awesomeradio.net/ this
Saturday
night at 8pm for some really trippy music. Technically speaking, it's a
shoutcast stream (ie. mp3 format) and can easily be listened to with WinAmp
(www.winamp.com) under Windows, Audion
(http://www.panic.com/audion/index.html)
on the Mac, and XMMS (http://www.xmms.org/) under Linux... The address is
66.250.50.18:8000 (or radio.awesomeradio.net:8000).

 Anyways, I hope you can tune in for some of the show... :)

peace
-cpr