OT: Portable Amps Pt. 2

I've recently deleted my loopers mailbox, so I dont have the original
thread here... but I remember someone talking about portable amps.

Check out http://www.audio-one.de/index.html - Its in German, but you
should be able to navigate easy enough - and specs are specs in
whatever language you read. The site has just gone online.

The company (Audio One) makes very high quality portable PA systems,
that run off of their own internal rechargable lead batteries. My
system comprises an 80Watt audio baby with a 40Watt Bass sub woofer. I
get around 8 hours at full blast between recharges.

He makes to order, and can adapt anything to suit your needs. At the
last MusikMesse, I saw a full setup, including two head units, two bass
cabs and a mixing desk - all connected wirelessly, and all battery
operated.

The sound is incredible. Better than what I managed with an AER
top+bass, and the CD's that I play (on the built in player) sound
better than my home hifi.

Check it out :)

BTW - The owner/maker/innovator speaks and understands English.

--
Stuart Wyatt (Solo String Project) - http://SoloString.com