LOOPERS LUNCH AT NAMM; Saturday 2 p.m. at the GIBSON EDP booth

Hey guys, a bit of late minute preparation
but, unless anyone has quick and strenuous
objections to the time,

I'd like to propose that all loopers from
LOOPERS DELIGHT meet at the ECHOPLEX EDP portion of
the GIBSON booth on Saturday afternoon
at 2 p.m. and then let's go grab a quick bite of
lunch somewhere (even if we just commandeer a
table at the awful NAMM show cafeteria).

It would be cool to see how we've grown in our
presence at NAMM since last year (I suspect from the
amount of off list e-mails that this will be quite a
bit).

I think it would be cool to have this be our first
annual LOOPERS DELIGHT NAMM Saturday lunch.

Everyone will have tons to do so we don't have to take
too long but it would be fun.

Anybody with me?  If so RSVP at GLOBAL@cruzio.com
off list.

yours, Rick Walker (loop.pool)