Re: looking for simple live looper not based on tempo....

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 21:29:13 -0800 (PST), "dylan"
<dylanhassinger@yahoo.com> said:
> i've looked at the boomerang and the new boss looper, but
> these require you to start the loop as well as stop. so now
> i'm looking at old-school rackmount delays, which don't
> require you to start the loop, only to hit the "hold"
> button to make it start looping.

hmm, I'm not familiar with any of the delays you mentioned, but it seems
you would still needs 2 button-presses right?  One to actually turn on
the delay and another for "hold."  You might want to consider the Line6
DL-4.  It's 14 seconds, and automatically goes into overdub when it runs
out of memory.  So you could just press record and not worry about it
after that.

hope that helps,
Ernesto

--