Re: Line 6

SVG said:

> One of my beefs with the Line 6 gear is a certain "hollowness" or "lack
>of
> life".

I agree - I actually prefer my Boss DD3 for general ³vanilla² delay with my
fretless bass. And there is a massive difference it presence between the
JamMan and the DL4. But I love the DL4 for its Low Res Delay, and the
looper
which I use far more in loads more musical settings simply because of its
portability and compact-ness. No rack to carry around, footswitches to
connect etc. Itıs now an essential part of my set up.

My criticism is the noise when hitting the speed change button - soloed it
can be a problem with a picky studio engineer.

victor