From: Fabian Petersen [mailto:fabpet@web.de]
Sent: Samstag, 18. Januar 2003 17:17
To: 'Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com'
Subject: VORTEX knobs and pots

The pots on my Vortex seem to be worn out. First, they feel "loose", the steps don't seem to be very precise. Second, the pot to step through the parameters seems to be worst. If I try to select a certain parameter to change it, the display isn't showing it's actual value. Sometimes it stays the same, sometimes it needs two steps forward, one step back, to get the actual parameter value displayed. I assume it is the pot. Or is this behaviour familiar to any other Vortex users?