RE: Vortex diagnostics (was:VORTEX knobs and pots)

Thanks all members for your input on this issue. Meanwhile I checked the
pots following the Diagnostic Mode as explained on Andy Butlers Vortex
site. Andy, did you know that you can check ALL pots seperately by
simultaneously pressing the Pedal/Tap button = checking Parameter pot,
A/B button = checking Value pot, Register button again = checking Preset
pot...? So I did check the pots, and the display showed what I described
in the first mail, randomly no changes in value, than bigger steps again
etc... It's a nice feature to check the Vortex. By the way, do you know
what in the diagnostic mode "reg/pre 06 Loops tests 08-07-05" is about?
As a result, my Vortex showed the value 6 in the display and seemed to
be frozen, I had to turn it off and on again to proceed with the
diagnostics. And, is there a similar diagnostic mode for the Jamman?

Thanks again.