Re: Korg Kaoss Pad (was ot: filter effects/alesis ineko?)

I'm not that anal of about noise, but I've never noticed either to be
significantly noisy with a decent gain structure.  Again, I've learned
that sometimes you've got to take a trade off between noise/fidelity
and features/usability.  I think it's well worth it for what it can do.
  Add a little hiss to your recording and use an expander if you need
to.  I think it's worth it.

Mark Sottilaro