INTERNATIONAL LIVE LOOPING DAY

Yeppers, Loopfools!!!!

Today is officially INTERNATIONAL LIVE LOOPING DAY
in the people's republic of Santa Cruz.

The mayor is coming to present a proclamation to
Andre, Steve, my brother Bill and I and I am having
digital videos taken to archive it and will attempt to
post them on L.D. when I have the time to do so.

The tour has been really fantastic.    Our fearless moderator
even came twice in a row (Palo Alto and San Jose) which
I found incredibly flattering.

It was so wonderful having dinner and talking about the world
of Looping with Andre, Cara (Goddess), Daniel Elliot (our hot tour
promoter), Steve and Kim.

If you can make any of the remaining dates, we are really having fun
and really playing some very hip music, I think.

It is humbling to be around the EDP master, Andre and I have learned a ton.
It has also been wonderful to see the very cool solo work that Steve Lawson
has been doing along with his really wacky sense of humor.  He really is
cracking up the audiences (as well as wowing them).

It's also good to be back playing drums again.  I"m playing with my right
hand and feet
and then looping and processing with my left hand in real time.
For this tour I am not using the EDP with my feet and I have really been
loving learning how to use it..............what an AWESOME piece of gear.
can't believe that it took me so long to play one (oh, right,
money............I forgot.............LOL).

well, later,  yours, Rick Walker (loop.pool)