RE: Real instruments vs. electronic instruments

I suppose I would agree but for the fact that I've never had an electronic
instrument sound or operate different/better as a result- they usually just
stop working all together whereas there is a far better chance in
analog/non
electronic gear could produce interesting/musical results under adverse
conditions.

Imagine if the EDP sounded better after it got hot- I'd install a heating
element! Or maybe make an altar for it on stage and set the top of it on
fire listening to the sweet warm tones it would then produce.

;)

Cliff

>>I like the fact that my synthesizer, like my cello - is thermally
sensitive.