Looping Show Tonight In Colorado/Cara

hi cara, thanks for trying to look at my site, it is built in basic front
page with no extensions. sorry it would not let you see it. i will look
into
how to remedy this. does anyone else out there no what i can do to my web
site so that cara's computer can access it? i am also a player who loops. i
look forward to hearing/seeing your stuff. i have lots of CDs with me if
you
can make it to any of the shows this weekend. i've repasted the shows
below.
hope that all is well,

staying warm in co,
peace & love

jimmy george
http://www.jimmygeorgearts.com

Hello to all my LoopyypooL (Fiends) Friends...

If you are in the neighborhood or know someone who is please come check out
my 'Looping Extravaganza Show' show this week in Colorado:

Thursday 8pm
Where: Cactus Jacks, 4651 HWY 73, Evergreen CO, 303-674-1564

FEB 7th Friday 8pm
Where: Evergreen Sports Grill, Evergreen, CO

FEB 8th  Saturday 8pm
Where: Sweet Rockin Coffee, 414 E. 20th Av. Denver CO 303-318-9788

My website http://www.jimmygeorgearts.com has good directions on the
schedule page.

Also please check out my 'Looping Tune Of The Month', 'Pacing The Cage'
when
you get a chance. Thanks to all who have emailed feedback to me since the
last posting of the tune!

As always there are many other looping tunes on my 'music' / 'listen' page:

Other looping compositions on my 'listen' page include;

Trk 7 - on the 'she' cd
Trks 1 & 4 - on the 'LIVE' cd
Most the 'Rinsing Out The Turtle' cd - trks 2, 4, 5, 7, 8 & 11
Trk 7 - on the 'Passion For Discovery' cd
All of 'Live At The Ritz' (I will have all the tunes posted to stream this
week. This is a FUN show!)

Thanks for keeping it in the Loop...

peace and love peace and love peace and love peace and love

http://www.jimmygeorgeband.com