RE: MIDI guitar (a looping source!)

I've got a MWXT in Boston, and a Ztar gettin' tweaked on by H.Starr in CA.
Ironic.  Someday the two shall meet again, and move the air around in a
funny way once more.

My only complaint with the XT is that it seems to be easy to get clicking
noises at the beginning of tones with a short attack.  Quite a task to get
it out sometimes.  Sweepy, paddy stuff is quite dandy on that box though,
very unique.  Not a real warm box, unfortunately, I'm missing that, but it
is one of a kind.  And I really dig that mod matrix!  That's one of my
favorite parts.  I like mapping only one or two CC's to scads of
parameter's, and just applying a little modulation to them all.  Helps make
it sound much more organic.  With the Ztar, it was quite wack.

Mike