ebay & Digitech Time Machines (slight ot)

yea, the ebay thing. my advice, if there is something that  you
really want, i would recommend just putting in the price that you'd
be willing to pay. that's what i do, b/c i don't have access to a computer
all the time, and don't really feel like sitting at a computer
waiting to see what something goes to. that way, if i get it, i get
it. if i don't, i figure someone wanted it bad enough. and i don't
hem and haw over it.
it's funny, i've gotten a lot of gear off ebay and a lot of it i was
the only one to bid on, like when i got my dod d12, and recently just
bought a
keyboard for 30$ b/c i wanted to experiment w/ keyboard stuff, etc.
(and i needed better drum options for some recording....).
s---
ps-always laughed at the guitar player articles a year ago or so
(when i used to
get it) about the guy from hellcasters who wrote brief bits on his
ebay purchases, usually older guitar purchases.
pps-guess i'll have to learn some keyboard to do keyboard loops for
the future...