Re: OT (but maybe not really): Fred Rogers Passes

>...Whatever
> the hell this has to do with looping now escapes me. It only has
> to do with the meaning of life.

Ted, et al,  This list entertains a certain variety, leeway, and the
meaning
of life and goodness permeate that variety's underlying force, mehopes.
Loops' meaning mostly transcends words, once past the technical
considerations, when yer just making music.  Mr. Rogers' persona type is in
the music vibe pool, vying with both the dark negative and light positive
for our attention.

Thanks for your note -- it was my first news of Fred's passing, and you
gave
it with an overdubbing appreciated.

||: David :||

From: <ArsOcarina@aol.com>