APHEX 207

I would really love to inquire with some of you audiophiles about some things...

I have a new pre-amp that is FREAKING me out!

This is the unit I have been waiting for !!!!!!

if you go to http://www.aphex.com/

I use the 207 pre-amp

I am also using the 204

I am kind of an idiot when it comes to describing this type of stuff ... so I
was hoping that I can get some insight from you audiophiles as to what it is
that is blowing my mind about this pre-amp set up I currently use?

I am not positive as to what sets these apart...

I know what I liked that made me choose them, but if you could explain the guts that just drastically improved the tone of my rig???

I wish to be able to put what i am hearing and the technical side of things into words...