Re: Considering Boomerang or EDP

Hi Jimmy,
I want to put a pick up on my acoustic so i can tap
and drum on it.Right now i only have a piezo fishman
on the bridge which doesnt do the job.I have been
reading about the rare earths and now of course about
the sunrise.What are your recomendations?
I also have the rang and i like it although the new
transpose modes woulb be really cool if they could be
accesed directly without having to stop the loop,no?
cu
L.a

=====
www.labalou.com