Re: 03/03/03 / Renu

I remember 8/8/88 though, recorded a great loop that day... :-)

so did I yesterday, with a great tabla/perc player from London,
called Renu, doughter of indian parents. She came here to learn
Bahian rhythms and ends up learning about looping because she fell in
love with it within an hour... you will hear more about her, I
guess...

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org