Re: electric sitars

Jerry Jones makes two models of electric sitar; here
are links to pictures/specs. The "Master" is a copy of
the Vinnie Bell Coral, while the "Baby" is the one
without the sympathetic strings that's a copy of the
1967-1969 Danelectro Sitar.
<http://www.jerryjonesguitars.com/Master%20sitar.htm>
<http://www.jerryjonesguitars.com/Baby%20sitar.htm>
<http://www.provide.net/~cfh/dano.html>

I remember walking into Friendly River Fretted
Instruments in Cornish, ME around 1980 and seeing five
or six original Corals hanging on the wall, and being
bummed that I didn't have $500 (!) to buy one...

-t-