SV: SV: SV: SV: Ableton LIVE's ability to loop in real time

> Från: Louie Angulo [mailto:laab2000us@yahoo.com]

> I saw a band called "Calexico" Really cool stuff, desert music,
> film oriented, very misterious with mariachi trompets,pedal
> steel drones and dreamy xylophones textures, plus nylon
> spanish guitars of course and a mouth organ. The singer had a
> special microphone on the side which sounded like the old
> 50´s records a bit distorted cheap but very cool.Do you know
> if there are some microphones geared for this type of sound?
> Cheers L.a

Wow, that description sounds pretty awsome to me! All those ultra cool
instruments in the same band ;-) There is this "Green Bullet" microphone
originally used by the Chicago blues singers/harmonica players. I guess
that's the one. Picture at
http://www.harmonicastore.com/equip_mics.shtml

Cheers

Per